SCIP PIR Core
- Passive Panels For Passive Housing A SCIP Panels can be made in 7 Minutes
- Any core material can be used Passive standards easily achieved when PIR Core is used
- No SCIP Thermal Bridge or Interstitial condensation
- SCIPs Have a much smaller footprint than ICF Blocks to the same U Value
- The Sipcrete Panel uses sheet Polyurethane, EPS, XPS, PIR ETC
- Using a sheet instead of cut planks of insulation gives a far better Lambda value to the panels
- The Sipcrete is easy for self builders to manufacture and build with and much lower in price than any other build system.
COMPARISON OF COSTINGS & BENEFITS OF SIPCRETE SCIPs
OVER ICF BUILDING BLOCKS & OTHER MODERN METHODS OF CONSTRUCTION
THE PASSIVE WALL PANEL = U VALUE OF 0.093 COST IS NETT £34 PER SQ METER COMPARE WITH
ICF BLOCK BECO U VALUE = 0.11 PRICE PER SQ MTR NETT PRICE IS £82 A SQ METER
£48 A SQ METER CHEAPER FOR BASIC WALL AFTER FINISH CIRCA £85 A SQ MTR CHEAPER.
SIPCRETE SCIPs CAN BE USED FOR ROOF CONSTRUCTION ICF BLOCKS CANNOT
BUILD RATE FOR ICF BLOCKS IS MAX 5 SQ METERS PER HOUR
BUILD RATE FOR SIPCRETE SCIPs IS MINIMUM OF 25 SQ METERS PER HOUR
FOOTPRINT ICF PASSIVE WALL BLOCK = 438 MM SIPCRETE PASSIVE IS JUST 300 MM
APPLIED CONCRETE TO COMPLETE ICF BLOCK IS AT LEAST 635 KGS PER SQ METER
CONCRETE TO FINISH ANY THICKNESS OF SIPCRETE WALL IS JUST 200 KGS SQ METER
ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING INSTALLATION IS FAR EASIER WITH THE SIPCRETE SYSTEM
THAN ICF AND ANY OTHER BUILDING SYSTEM.
THERMAL MASS CONTRIBUTION WITH SIPCRETE SCIP IS FAR SUPERIOR THAN ICF BLOCKS OR ANY OTHER BUILDING SYSTEM (APART FROM SOLID CONCRETE BRE)
SOLAR HOT WATER HEATING INSTALLED FOR VERY LOW COST